Friday, September 12, 2014

Things I Love

     Hey Everyone! Wow, these past two weeks have whizzed by. Sorry about not posting last week! Anyways, since I am mainly busy with homework and my job, I don't have any neat post about some exciting event I went to. :) However, here are some things that I am loving right now. Who knows? You may love them, too!

1) Ecclesiastes.

     I'm reading straight through the Bible, for the second time, and right now I am reading the book of Ecclesiastes. It's such a unique book because it is so raw. Solomon had some very interesting thoughts. My favorite part so far is, of course, chapter three. "There is a time to mourn and a time to dance..." etc. It really is a beautiful passage.

2) Burt's Bees Lip Balm Hydrating Coconut & Pear.

     Honestly, this balm smells amazing, and it works pretty well. Who doesn't want coconut lips? :)

3) Mango Languages.

     This language-learning site is awesome. If you love languages, this will be like Christmas for you. Mango Languages has not only the prominent tongues, like Spanish and French, but also languages like Icelandic, Hawaiian (I'm learning this one), Tamil, and Kazakh! I'm lucky. I get access to the site for free through our library. However, you might, too! Ask if your library has it or will get it. This site really does work, and it's fun, too.

4) The Dirty Guv'nahs - Hearts on Fire.

     Okay, there's a couple of songs on this album that have some questionable lyrics (from a conservative viewpoint), but most of the songs are really good. They have a unique, rough sound that is really foot-tapping, and in songs like "Someone To Love" and "Canyons," the lyrics pierce your heart. You can check them out on NoiseTrade.com or on their website.

And last one...

5) Powerade Zero Calorie Sports Drink.

    Let me just say that after a long workout, or in my case, several classes of taekwondo, this drink is really refreshing. It hydrates me really well, it has zero calories, and it even tastes good! Perfect after sweating and working out.

     Got an opinion on one of these things? Want to just say hi? Comment below! I'd love to hear some of the things that you guys are loving right now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

 
site design by designer blogs