Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Wanna Grab a Coffee?

     Okay, well, we can't really grab a coffee together, but that would be nice, wouldn't it? However, we can get to know each other! My name is Addie, a girl who loves Jesus first and foremost. My hope is to honor Him in this life He has blessed me with. Also, I'm a girl who is about to start college (yikes!), and loves ukuleles, maps, travel, books, coffee, learning foreign languages, and, of course, writing. That is basically me wrapped up in a couple of sentences.

     So, why have I started this blog? Well, I hope to be able to bring a little bit of joy, hope, or encouragement into your lives by letting you read about my quirky little adventures in life. Okay, you say, but what's with the title? The real reason I chose this blog name was because of the meaning behind the words. The "Sails" represent moving forward in life, and the "Lights" symbolize holding onto hope. That's what Sails + Lights is all about. Of course, it also just sounds pretty together, doesn't it?

     Hopefully I haven't bored you with this little introduction, but it's always good to get to know each other before starting a journey. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you again!

--Addie

P.S. Give a round of applause to DesignerBlogs.com, who did the beautiful design for Sails + Lights! Thanks, designers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs